Bold by Travelpro 30" Drop Bottom Rolling Duffel
Compare to Similar Products
- Special Promotion
- Additional Features
- 30 x 15" x 16""
- 10.9 lb
- Two Wheel
- Limited Lifetime
- Water-repellent coating for greater stain and abrasion resistance
- High performance ball-bearing wheels
- Protective reinforced wheel housings
- Skid guards and molded corner guards for added durability
- Telescoping aircraft-grade aluminum handle system strong enough to support a tote or case
- Large front exterior pocket
- Large zippered wet pocket ideal for toiletries and wet clothing
- Adjustable hold-down straps, with anti-break Duraflex buckles
- Spacious main compartment
- Drop-bottom compartment with zippered divider panel allows for two separate packing spaces, or unzip for one large packing space
- Expansion-capable designed to enhance stability, maximizing packing flexibility while keeping the center of gravity low
- Four neoprene cushioned carry handles for multiple carrying options
SKU: IID107760, IID107761, IID107762
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Weight: 10.9 lbs
Line: Bold By Travelpro
Model: 412153002, 412153005, 412153006
UPC: 051243091171, 051243091157, 051243091164
Luggage Size: N/A
Wheels: Two Wheel
Dimensions: 30" x 15" x 16"
Pros: I've purchased TravelPro before and really liked the brand. This rolling drop-bottom duffle is a larger size which should be great for longer vacations. Cons: Not that I know of at this time.
Pros: We bought this for my college age kids for packing up when coming to & from school. It's the perfect zize to hold everything and the different compartments are great!
Pros: Lots of room Cons: Wheel bearing failed after mild use for one year
Pros: The width, length and height of luggage is not supposed to exceed 62 " At this point, the airlines do not seem to police this policy very well unless something is way out of line. Many brands of luggage do not meet this requirement and you can bet at some point the airlines will get stricter. This luggage is at 61" . Also a similar piece of luggage I had did not have the straps over the bottom zipper. To my dismay when my bag came down the chute at the airport the bottom zipper had opened up, which allowed items to fall out. Thus, I must have the straps that will offer extra support. Finding luggage meeting both of these requirements is difficult to find right now. Cons: I really have not had a chance to use it, thus the durability is just a guess.
Pros: Love this duffel! The separate bottom compartment allows for great transport of clothing, arriving w/o wrinkles. Large top compartment is great for shoes, boots and bulky items.