Samsonite Ripstop 30" Wheeled Duffel
- Smooth rolling in-line skate wheels
- Push button locking handle zips away while travelling
- Rivets on bail handles for support and strength
- Top, front and bottom carry handles
- Side zipper accessory pockets
- Top zip pocket on lid
- Large U-shaped opening for easy access
- Drop bottom compartment with tie-down straps
- Zippered mesh divider panel, between front and drop-bottom compartments, can be rolled up and secured to create one large compartment
- Name tag sewn into carry handle for easy identification
Warranty: 3 Year Limited
Weight: 11 lbs
Luggage Size: 28-32" Checked - Extra Large
Wheels: Two Wheel
* Please note, due to the large dimensions, a $19.50 oversize shipping fee will be charged for this product.
Compare to Similar Products
- Special Promotion
- Additional Features
- 30 x 15" x 16""
- 10.9 lb
- Two Wheel
- Limited Lifetime
- Free Ground Shipping
- Earn 15% back in Pro Perks!
- 12.5 x 10.5" x 19.8""
- 3.1 lb
- Ballistic Nylon
- Simple As That Guarantee
- Free 3-Day Shipping
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Pros: It's very sturdy, has lots of pockets, holds a lot, is a good price, and looks good. Cons: It's a bit heavy (empty) but that's probably why it's sturdy.
Pros: Great price and delivered quickly. This is the first trip that I am using this bag on, but so far the bag is awesone. Cons: None so far
Pros: Pockets, pockets, and more pockets. As a woman that tends to over pack, this was designed perfectly. I LOVE IT! Cons: I would not change a thing!
Pros: This isn't just a duffel bag. It is a suitcase shaped like a duffel bag. Lots of compartments. I bought 4 locks in case I need to lock all the outside compartments, but there are separate compartments inside as well. Great quality. Nice looking. And I received it in a day or two from ordering. Excellent product and excellent service. Cons: The only con I can think of is the place where you put the locks on the zippers doesn't have a separate hole designated just for locking your luggage. So I bought the luggage locks that have the flexible cable instead of the all metal locks because I ordered the locks before the duffels arrived. You could make the all metal locks work though but you have to lock it through the holes in the handle of the zipper. Still highly recommend though.
Pros: This is a great quality bag. Nice looking. It has lots of compartments- So many I needed to buy 4 luggage locks per bag. You wouldn't need to lock all the compartments. You could just lock the two big ones or none at all if you are a trusting soul. But it is not the usual duffle bag with just a single compartment and everything is all jumbled in together. It is more like a Samsonite suitcase shaped like a duffle, but it gets very flat when empty for storage. I was concerned with buying it sight unseen, but the free returns made me take the gamble. I am glad I did and I ordered it and got it in a day or two. Amazingly fast service. Very impressed!