Travelpro Crew 11 29" Expandable Spinner
- Patented Contour Grip, with cushioned touch points, fits perfectly in your hand to offer even more comfort and greater control of spinner luggage
- Rich leather top and side carry handles along with bottom handle cup provide comfortable and convenient handholds
- SUPRA Zipper Heads have been engineered to resist damage from daily use and abuse
- Patented, MagnaTrac magnetic wheel technology self-aligns the spinner wheels to track effortlessly wherever you want to go
- High quality Ballistic Nylon fabric with DuraGuard coating features stain and abrasion resistance
- Molded corner guards provide protection against abrasion on high wear points
- Ergonomic high-tensile-strength zipper pulls provide easy opening and closing
- Honeycomb Framing System and EVA foam construction provides lightweight durability
- Patented PowerScope extension handle reduces wobble and is strong and stable enough to support a tote or case
- Intelligent interior features built in wet-pocket for toiletries and a side mesh pockets
- Fold out suiter features foam padded roll bars designed to reduce wrinkling
SKU: IID85352, IID85353
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
Weight: 10.6 lbs
Line: Crew 11
Model: 407166901, 407166965
UPC: 051243074990, 051243075263
Luggage Size: 28-32" Checked - Extra Large
Wheels: Four Wheel Spinner
Material: Ballistic Nylon
Dimensions: 29" x 20.3" x 12.5" (excludes wheels)
* Please note, due to the large dimensions, a $19.50 oversize shipping fee will be charged for this product.
Pros: Great quality bag; great price; super fast shipping! If I need more I'll be back! Cons: None.
Pros: The suitcase was more firm in overall structure than any other product I looked at during my shopping experience. I also preferred the features of the Crew 11, 29". Cons: The suiter is not detacherble.
Pros: This bag has a great, durable look. I like the pockets and the organization of the bag. Cons: The bag is too big for me so I sent it back to get the 25", which seems very roomy. I gave a score of 4 stars for Durability and Functionality only because I haven't used the bag yet. But by the appearance of it, it looks like it will gain 5 stars for these after I've used it several times.