Eagle Creek Cargo Hauler Duffel 60L / M
- Bi-Tech Armor Lite
- Built-in durability
- Extra durable, water-repellent coated Bi-Tech Armor Lite fabric for maximum abrasion resistance
- Bartack reinforcements on all stress points
- Three carry options: Removable backpack straps, padded top haul handles, and side grab handle
- U-shaped lid for easy access to main compartment
- Sizeable easy-access zippered end pockets for gear organization
- Six heavy-duty lash points for attaching bag to roof rack
- Bottom is foam padded to help protect contents against impact
- #10 lockable zippers with storm flap to shield zipper from rain
- Rectangular silhouette ideal for stacking
- Reflective finger-friendly pulls for easy access, even while wearing gloves
- Cargo Hauler packs into front end zippered compartment for compact storage
- Integrates with the Pack-It System
Warranty: No Matter What
Weight: 1.8 lbs
Brand: Eagle Creek
Line: Cargo Hauler
Luggage Size: 25-27" Checked - Large
Dimensions: 26.5" x 13.5" x 10.3"
Compare to Similar Products
- Special Promotion
- Additional Features
- 26.5" x 13.5" x 10.3"
- 1.8 lb
- 25-27" Checked - Large
- No Matter What
- Free Ground Shipping
- 28 x 14" x 13.5" (excludes wheels)"
- 7.47 lb
- Two Wheel
- 28-32" Checked - Extra Large
- 10 Year Warranty
- Shoe Compartment
- 22" x 12.5" x 9"
- 1.5 lb
- No Matter What
- 19.3 x 16.5" x 7.5""
- 1.43 lb
- 10 Year Limited
Pros: good looking, and spacious at the beginning I thought it was small for what I was expecting maybe I bought the smallest instead of the 90L, however it does have a los of space and the shoulder straps are comfortable. Cons: bulky when you storage it or when it is inside a bigger luggage as a a space back up if needed, little bit heavy
Pros: Purchased for our 19 year old grandson. He used it as a carry on for a ski trip and said it was a perfect size for all the miscellaneous items he had.
Pros: This bag is exactly what I was looking for. I do a lot of touring on my motorcycle and the bag fits the bill. Very rugged and light weight bag with great tie down points. Three compartments to organize my riding gear. Because I was able to use the low set lashing straps on the bag to tie down to my motorcycle rack, I was able to access every compartment on the bag without undoing any tie down straps. Very convenient and practical bag. I bought the grey and orange bag that gives me a little extra visibility and the grey matches my riding suit.