Kenneth Cole Reaction Warranty
We thank you for purchasing one of our fine Kenneth Cole products. We take great pride in our products and their workmanship. For that reason, all of our products are backed by a manufacturers limited warranty, which the length of that warranty varies slightly between our different brands and products.
Please consult the warranty tag that came with the product you purchased for additional details on the length of your products specific warranty.
Please note that the manufacturer's warranty does not become valid until a minimum of thirty days after the purchase date of the product; if a warranty problem arises within thirty days of purchase, please return the product to the original vendor where the item was purchased.
Your satisfaction is of great concern to us and our objective is to be certain that the product you purchase provides you with both quality and value. However, please note that while our products are handcrafted using the finest materials available, our warranty is not unconditional.
- Our warranty does not cover product damage that may result from abuse of the product, normal wear and tear, or damage by common carrier or airline.
- Our warranty also specifically excludes damage to product contents (including, but no limited to, portable computers/printers, cellular phones, etc.) due to the failure of the product.
- We respectfully reserve the right, at our option, to repair or replace the merchandise. We will replace the product with a comparable model of similar value as styles change by season, without charge.
- Replacements will be sent out prepaid to an address within 48 contiguous United States, State of Hawaii, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico via a reasonable shipping method. Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable.
- The shipping company is solely responsible for any damage incurred to the replacement product while in its custody.
- Liability for breach of warranty shall not exceed the actual purchase price of the product. Warranty is non-transferable; warranty extends only to the original purchaser-owner (or, in the case of a gift by the original purchaser-owners, to the recipient of the gift). This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
Please note that images of the damage are required for warranty replacements. For complete details, or if you should have any questions or comments, please feel free to call us at 1.800.634.2538 or send an email to CustService@herit.com.