TS6950N25, TS6950O25, TS6950G25, TS6950R25
694396692644, 694396692682, 694396692613, 694396692637
25" x 15.5" x 10"
• 1200D Polyester w/ PVC backing
• Internal push button self locking handle system
• Inline skate wheels with corner protectors provide smooth and quiet rolling
• Expanding feature adds 25% more packing capacity
• Multiple front pockets for added storage and organizational space
• Dual top and side carry handles
• Bag clasp provides assistance for toting additional bags
• Large zippered mesh lid pocket provides additional organizational space
• Elastic tie straps help secure and compress belongings to prevent shifting
• ID window on back panel
• This is a new, unused item. Luggage Pros is an authorized retailer of Traveler's Choice.
Travel Select by Traveler's Choice offers innovative travel solutions, providing functional, good quality luggage that delivers style and reliability in every suitcase. The luggage is durable, lightweight and always at the best prices. Travel Select features expandability options and telescopic locking handle systems for hassle free travel. There is a great selection to choose from, whether you're looking for rolling luggage, carry-ons, or matching luggage sets.
PROS: Like the multicolored look. Good for what I need.
(Posted on 10/17/16)
PROS: Very Durable and different. Like the multicolor
(Posted on 10/17/16)
PROS: Has plenty of room. I have always used carry-on and need more room. Attractive looking and the burnt orange color very attractive on the front and black on back.
(Posted on 3/25/15)
PROS: I love the appearance and the feel and look that this is a quality product. We are giving it to the kids for Christmas so we actually haven't tested it and put it through an airline test yet. We really like that the handle is long so that you don't have to bend over when wheeling it. Great color (we chose the burgundy and black) and think it is going to be a great piece of luggage
CONS: We haven't found any cons yet...I am anxious to see how it does after being handled by baggage handlers on a flight.
(Posted on 12/1/12)