Travelpro Crew Executive Choice 2 Wheeled Brief
Compare to Similar Products
- Special Promotion
- Additional Features
- 13.5 x 17" x 9""
- 7.5 lb
- Ballistic Nylon
- Two Wheel
- Limited Lifetime
- Add-A-Bag,Water Bottle Pocket,RFID Secure
- 11.5 x 16" x 5.5""
- 1361 g
- Simple As That Guarantee
- Free Ground Shipping
- Add-A-Bag,RFID Secure
- 18.5 x 11.8" x 9.1""
- 1133 g
- 1 + 10 Year Warranty
- 17.5 x 16" x 8.7""
- 8.39 lb
- Ballistic Polyester
- Four Wheel Spinner
- 3 Year Limited
- 12.5 x 16" x 4""
- 4.0 lb
- Limited Lifetime
- 12 x 16.5" x 5""
- 6.0 lb
- Limited Lifetime
- Ballistic Nylon with Dura-Guard Coating and Leather Accents
- Stain and abrasion resistant
- Zip closure
- Padded and quilted corduroy pocket for laptops up to 13.5"
- Padded tablet sleeve protects your electronics while commuting
- RFID-blocking pocket keeps credit cards and passport protected against loss and identity theft for peace of mind while traveling
- Easily accessible built-in business organizer provides efficient storage for business essentials
- A handy external USB Port connects any USB device to a Power Bank (battery) when power is needed on the go
- Dedicated interior pocket with USB cord holds your power bank and connects to external USB port
- Multiple side pockets are ideal for storage of water bottle, cords and other accessories for the busy traveler
- Add-a-bag function allows you to easily slips over the extension handle of any Travelpro luggage to simplify & ease traveling
- Patented PowerScope extension handle minimizes wobble when fully extended for a smooth, effortless roll
- High-performance, smooth rolling, ball-bearing wheels that include crash guards & skid guards for extra protection against wear & tear
- SUPRA zipper heads engineered to resist damage from daily use and abuse
- Telescopic handle
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Weight: 7.5 lbs
Line: Crew Executive Choice 2
Luggage Size: N/A
Material: Ballistic Nylon
Dimensions: 13.5" x 17" x 9"
Pros: Rolls smoothly. Telescoping handle works well. Holds lots of items for rolling office. Many organizational pockets and compartments AND has a portable charger!
Pros: Got this from Macy s but I ll leave a review here.
It s very sturdy, I love how there are compartments for almosy anything. I also like the additional refinforrment at the bottom of the bag for anything heavy, especially when opening it so it wouldn t fall over. For the price, it was definitely worth it, better than any of bag I ve been searching for.
Pros: The multiple compartments are well designed and open to multiple uses. Serves as a great bag for day trips or quick overnights. Cons: Cannot judge durability since only a month old; but it has a sturdy feel that should last a long time.
Pros: Very well built. Will let you know in 6 months if the wheels hold up.
Pros: Solid, but not too heavy. Co-workers have cheaper bags with similar functionality and there is no contest in quality. The Travelpro is the clear winner. I have gone through several mobile office options, but this bag serves multiple purposes - it's a clean, professional looking wheeled case to neatly store all of my work stuff while traveling between site visits. I've tried a backpack and just didn't like it. While I only use this once or twice a week, the backpack got heavy and was hard to manage. For instance, to get to your items, you had to constantly keep hold of the backpack to avoid it tipping over. Also, as common as backpacks are now, I just don't like the look of wearing a tie and having a backpack. While convenient, they are the fanny packs of the corporate world, in my opinion (although my wife makes fun of me for wheeling around this thing!). Also, this bag has got a large compartment for overnight travel or a short business trip. I have not taken it on a plane yet, and mostly use the packing area for giveaways and promotional items that I take from site to site. Finally, the organization is perfect. Not so intricate that you can't find anything once it's placed in the bag, but enough pockets and areas to keep everything separate. The Travelpro is expensive for a wheeled case, but it's much less money than the Briggs and Riley offerings and just as durable. I've only had the bag for a few weeks, but I love it so far. Wheels are smooth and I love the single handle at the top. Most of these types of cases have the double strap handle that snaps into a single handle, but I think that gets in the way and completely disrupts the clean look of a single-strap handle. This is a personal preference, though. Cons: It's big. I actually keep a small nylon messenger-type brief in the packing area for meetings and fewer, immediate items. While the Travelpro is a great bag to carry my computer, items, files, stationary and tablet from site to site, it's too ...