Travelpro Crew Executive Choice 2 Backpack
- Ballistic Nylon with Dura-Guard Coating and Leather Accents
- Stain and abrasion resistant
- Zip closure
- Padded and quilted corduroy pocket for laptops up to 17"
- Padded tablet sleeve protects your electronics while commuting
- Handy external USB Port connects any USB device to a Power Bank (battery) when power is needed on the go
- Dedicated interior pocket with USB cord holds your Power Bank and connects to external USB Port
- Checkpoint-friendly design allows you to pass through security without removing your laptop
- RFID-blocking pocket keeps credit cards and passport protected against loss and identity theft for peace of mind while traveling
- Easily accessible built-in business organizer provides efficient storage for business essentials
- Multiple side pockets are ideal for storage of water bottle, cords and other accessories for the busy traveler
- Padded, adjustable shoulder straps for hands free carrying along with an adjustable sternum strap for additional support & comfort
- Breathable back padding allows airflow and provides comfortable lumbar support while carrying all your business essentials
- Add-a-bag function allows you to easily slips over the extension handle of any Travelpro luggage to simplify & ease traveling
- Chest strap
- SUPRA zipper heads engineered to resist damage from daily use and abuse
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Weight: 3.7 lbs
Line: Crew Executive Choice 2
Luggage Size: N/A
Material: Ballistic Nylon
Dimensions: 17" x 13" x 8"
Pros: Bought this as a companion for a Travelpro Platinum Rollaboard bag and this is just a preliminary review as I have not traveled with these as yet. We did a lot of research and looked at a lot of luggage but Travelpro kept coming up to the top of the list based on features and quality for the price. Like I said this is preliminary and I may update this after our trip in early March. Cons: My laptop does not fit in the bag :(
So I bought an iPad to travel with and it is all good. Laptop is 15" Dell Inspiron and it is just too tight in the corners. Would be prone to damage and also wear on the bag in the corners.
Pros: It is quite sturdy, stands on its own with many accessible pockets and compartments. Improved side pockets Cons: The handle at the top is smaller than a previous version of this bag I owned
Pros: Great bag, built very well. Meets all my needs.
Pros: Nice amount of space for all I carry, Being able to butterfly the laptop is nice when going through TSA. Time will tell if it has the durability expected. Cons: Nice size wish the sleeve for the laptop was adjustable. I carry a 13 inch and it has very sloppy fit. Shoulder straps could be longer Overall the bag is on the high end for what you are receiving.
Pros: Great look even for business setting. Laptop pocket great padding. Love the luggage loop on back. Slides over your suitcase roller handle. Just right amount pockets. Center compartment has guides for file folders. Room for extras like pair size 13 shoes and some other clothing. Roomy without looking bulky or too outdoorsy. Cons: Love everything but beware a 15.6 screen laptop is a tight fit. So tight the velcro closure won't seal over it and the outside pocket zipper barely will close. No way will a 17 inch screen laptop fit.