Travelpro Crew 11 Spinner Tote
- Patented Contour Grip, with cushioned touch points, fits perfectly in your hand to offer even more comfort and greater control of spinner luggage
- Carry-on size fits into most overhead compartments
- Built in business organizer is perfect for storing pens, business cards, cords and more
- SUPRA Zipper Heads have been engineered to resist damage from daily use and abuse
- Patented, MagnaTrac magnetic wheel technology self-aligns the spinner wheels to track effortlessly wherever you want to go
- High quality Ballistic Nylon fabric with DuraGuard coating features stain and abrasion resistance
- Molded corner guards provide protection against abrasion on high wear points
- Ergonomic high-tensile-strength zipper pulls provide easy opening and closing
- Innovative full-bottom tray aligns and stabilizes wheels for enhanced durability and mobility
- Patented PowerScope extension handle reduces wobble and is strong and stable enough to support a tote or case
- Intelligent interior features built in wet-pocket for toiletries, and a side mesh accessory pocket for electronics, power cables, cords and more
- Separate, padded laptop and tablet sleeves accommodate most 15.6" laptops and standard size tablets
- Side, zippered water bottle pocket provides convenient beverage storage
- Conveniently can be used as an under seat bag for most airlines
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
Weight: 6.7 lbs
Line: Crew 11
Luggage Size: Under Seat
Wheels: Four Wheel Spinner
Material: Ballistic Nylon
Dimensions: 16" x 14" x 9" (excludes wheels)
Pros: Excellent bag, and quality made. Looks very nice and functioned well on my first trip with it.
Pros: It holds a bit more them my other rolling tote from travelpro. Great size fits under most seats. Rolls very easy. I was very surprise because this is my first spinner bag I have own. So far very happy. Cons: My laptop is 13 1/2 x 9 and the laptop sleeve will fit my size laptop perfect. So if you have a bigger laptop it most likely won't fit in the sleeve. NOT REALLY A CON FOR ME.
Pros: Haven't used it yet, but I'm really looking forward to using it. I knew front pocket was going to be a bit small for Laptop, but it fits my iPad. I will just put laptop in back area. I like Travelpro quality.
Pros: Own several Travelpro luggage; first spinner - purchased for underseat convenience - overall purpose is cabin availability and laptop/iPad transport - have yet to travel so time will tell. Appears to have normal Travelpro quality; good appearance. Cons: Laptop sleeve WILL NOT accommodate my Dell 15.6 (15Wx10Dx2H) laptop - necessary to transport in the overall larger compartment; hopefully, it will fit under the SW aisle seat at 19Lx14Wx8.25H; otherwise, my search begins anew. Would also be convenient to have a second, zippered front pocket for misc items, i.e. boarding pass, pocket items (to get thru TSA), etc. Not a show-stopper but a nicety.
Pros: Looks like a tiny suitcase. great pocket for tablet and inside one for laptop. Just enough room to carry on some items. Rolls perfect on 4 or 2 wheels! Cons: Haven't used it yet.