Samsonite Ripstop 26" Wheeled Duffel
Compare to Similar Products
- Special Promotion
- Additional Features
- 30 x 15" x 16""
- 10.9 lb
- Two Wheel
- Limited Lifetime
- 5126 g
- 4400 g
- Smooth rolling in-line skate wheels
- Push button locking handle zips away while travelling
- Rivets on bail handles for support and strength
- Top, front and bottom carry handles
- Side zipper accessory pockets
- Top zip pocket on lid
- Large U-shaped opening for easy access
- Drop bottom compartment with tie-down straps
- Zippered mesh divider panel, between front and drop-bottom compartments, can be rolled up and secured to create one large compartment
- Name tag sewn into carry handle for easy identification
Warranty: 3 Year Limited
Weight: 9.7 lbs
Luggage Size: 25-27" Checked - Large
Wheels: Two Wheel
Pros: I like the bag, Good size and seems well built. I like how it opens in the center like luggage. Have not had a chance to use it yet. I also bought the 30" bag and this one fits nicely inside that one. Cons: No shoulder strap option and the separator between the 2 sides is just a netting. I would have preferred something more durable.
Pros: Purchased for my son in college. Appears to be quite sturdy with smooth rolling wheels. Has a lot of extra storage with easy access. Arrived quickly and as described.
Pros: Large, easy to maneuver, holds a lot. Great for a long trip. Cons: There are two cons: Since it zippers into two sections, you must "tilt" what's in the top to get to the bottom. It would be easier if the top zipped off completely. The main problem, however, was that we were caught in a downpour dragging our cases and all around any zipper area leaked, so all my clothes under any zipper got wet. There had been no mention that you must waterproof the zippers before use. That was very disappointing. Would have been awful if that had been the beginning of our trip and the luggage had been left in a downpour on an airport tarmac!