Pacsafe MetroSafe LS450 Anti-Theft 25L Backpack
Compare to Similar Products
- Special Promotion
- Additional Features
- 1.8 lb
- Anti-Theft,RFID Secure
- 20.0 x 13.5" x 9.0""
- 3.4 lb
- Limited Time Warranty
- Water Bottle Pocket
- 17 x 12" x 5""
- 2.2 lb
- Simple As That Guarantee
- Free Ground Shipping
- Exterior: 210D Nylon FD Hitra PU2000mm; Lining: 65D Herringbone Jacquard PU1000mm
- Anti-theft features - eXomesh slashguards, Smart zipper security, Dual release security buckle, RFIDsafe blocking zippered compartment
- Additional anti-theft features include the new "Lockabout" security hook along with turn & lock security hook
- Zippered main and front compartments with organization for cards, phone and passport
- Padded 15" laptop compatible sleeve
- Bottom front zippered compartment with zippers
- Quilted back panel
- 2 side stretch pockets
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps
- Key clip, wallet D-ring and pen holder
SKU:IID107238, IID84364, IID101943, IID101942
Warranty: 5 Year Limited
Weight: 1.8 lbs
Model: 30435638, 30435100, 30435123, 30435221
UPC: 688334051877, 688334021825, 688334043810, 688334043803
Luggage Size: N/A
Pros: Will be perfect for cruising when at ports. This backpack is roomy and well padded to hold your laptop or iPad. Love all the safety features! And Luggage Pros was the lowest in price that I found.
Pros: I have used this backpack on several trips to Europe. It has a lot of safety features, lots of pockets that make it easy to organize your items. I am 5'6 and this backpack is very comfortable to carry and does not hurt my shoulders and neck. Most importantly I feel confident and I don't need to worry as far as having someone stealing my belongings. Cons: None.
Pros: The strap design makes the pack easy to get on/off. The size is perfect for my needs and it is not heavy for all of its features. The different pocket areas help with organization and find/access of the items you need to quickly. Overall it appears to be well made and designed. Cons: I don't have anything to say against this pack. I have yet to use it for extended travel but look forward to my next adventure.