Pacsafe MetroSafe LS250 Anti-Theft Shoulder Bag
- Exterior: 210D Nylon FD Hitra PU2000mm; Lining: 65D Herringbone Jacquard PU1000mm
- Anti-theft features - eXomesh slashguards, Smart zipper security, Dual release security buckle, RFIDsafe blocking zippered compartment
- Additional anti-theft features include the new "Lockabout" security hook along with turn & lock security hook
- Zippered main and front compartments with organization for cards, phone and passport
- Padded 11" laptop compatible sleeve
- Rear zippered compartment
- 2 side pockets
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Key clip, wallet D-ring and pen holder
Warranty: 5 Year Limited
Weight: 1.3 lbs
Model: 30425100, 30425123
UPC: 688334021764, 688334042462
Luggage Size: N/A
Pros: Well suited for travel. I can easily fit a few magazines and a tablet in the main compartment, and the smaller front compartment easily holds a pair of sunglasses, a charging brick, a couple of charging cables, and a few smaller, loose items. Cons: The strap could be a little (1/4-1/2) wider, and it's beginning to curl a little, so that it does not lie flat. Other than that, the bag has been great.
Pros: Awesome for travel! Compact, yet super practical - was able to fit laptop, iPad, and camera in the bag. Easy to get stuff in and out when going through security. Lots of pockets, slots for items one needs to have on hand while traveling such as tickets, tissues, gum, etc. Has back zippered area you can keep close to your body. Lots of safety features in general. Awesome for international travel. Well-made product. Cons: Snap on the shoulder strap keeps on unsnapping; shoulder strap twists pretty easily; interior of bag is very plain looking.
Pros: This bag is very safe. I think . . . would be very useful for my Paris trip.