MyFly Bag 24" Personalized Checked Luggage
Compare to Similar Products
- Special Promotion
- Additional Features
Customize your very own checked suitcase! Whether it's pictures from your favorite family vacation, your company logo for corporate gifts or a photo of a favorite pet or loved one, the MyFly Bag guarantees you'll travel in style and have memories that will last a lifetime! Use the editing tools to upload your image, add text, and even choose your own background color or pattern.
- Made from polycarbonate and diamond-debossed ABS hardshell materials
- Internal alloy telescopic handle with push button system is adjustable to a variety of heights
- Top and side carry handles for easy lifting
- Spacious main compartment with divider provides ample packing space for your travel needs
- Expandable for up to 25% more packing capacity when needed
- Multi-pocket lining and elastic straps help keep your items secured
- State-of-the-art 360 degree spinner wheels allow for effortless maneuverability
- We are unable to edit any portion of the image you submit to be printed
- We are unable to print any trademarked or copyrighted images without authorized consent
Warranty: MyFlyBag 2 Year Limited Warranty
Weight: 9 lbs
Luggage Size: 25-27" Checked - Medium
Wheels: Four Wheel Spinner
Dimensions: 26" x 17" x 10" (includes wheels)
To honest, I will give the company Kudos for calling us and keeping us updated on the status of our suitcases. We were impressed. The printer was down and they kept us updated. Very Appreciated. Even gave us the option to cancel the order due to the machine being down. (Not realizing it was to be printed on paper!)
We have been out of town so we haven't received our suitcases until our return.
We paid $200 per suitcase! And ... it is actually a piece of thin cardboard paper with our photos on it. Not what we were expecting. I honestly thought the photos would be imprinted on the luggage. So, if anything happens to the cardboard ... the "unique piece of luggage" will be ruined!
We have not had the opportunity to use our luggage yet. But for $200 it better survive a apocalypse! LOL!
Hoping for the best!