Customers Who Viewed This Also Viewed
108227.35, 108227.788, 108227.479, 108227.775
031652238763, 031652238756, 031652230033, 031652228221
22" x 14" x 10"
• 600D Poly/ 1680 Ballistic Nylon/ 420D Poly
• Wide mouth main compartment LID opening
• Mesh organization dividers with zippered pockets
• Oversized external pocket with internal zippered mesh pocket
• Front accessory pocket with internal zippered mesh pocket
• Telescoping pull handle
• Heavy-duty chassis
• Rugged zippers and transport grab handles
• Smooth-ride urethane wheels
• This is a new, unused item. Luggage Pros is an authorized retailer of OGIO.
No chance of mistaken identity here. The OGIO Layover Travel Bag is a 22" rolling duffel with bold blocks of color, making it positively leap off the turnstile. Inside this graphic feat of design is an organized wonder featuring two oversized packing panels, interior mesh dividers, suit straps, and neoprene lining, all of which can be maneuvered with a retractable Pullman handle.
PROS: Purchased this for my daughter who had borrowed one from a friend for a trip. She absolutely loves it. Maximum size for carry-on (meaning usually free) but expandable to hold so much more. The pockets, liners, straps etc. to hold smaller items or keep clothing in place are well thought out. Sturdily built, with beefy skateboard wheels, I imagine it will last for a long time. My daughter absolutely loves it, and I must add I was impressed by how much it could actually hold and still close without feeling like it would burst open or rip a zipper apart. The color selection is excellent from black, to camo to a very upscale blue with white dots (reminded both my wife and I of something Jackie O. Kennedy would have owned and carried.
CONS: We lucked out with Luggage pro as they had a sign up, get a percentage off special.
(Posted on 12/25/16)