Customers Who Bought This Also Bought
96566, 96560, 96561, 96562, 96564, 96565, 96568, 96569
642154965660, 642154965608, 642154965615, 642154965622, 642154965646, 642154965653, 642154965684, 642154965691
11.5" x 16.5" x 5"
11" x 15" x 2"
• Italian Leather
• Front pocket with a magnetic snap holds small accessories
• Two side pockets for small miscellaneous items
• Main compartment features an interior zipper pocket and an interior organizer for pens, business cards and small devices
• Built-in high-density compartment protects laptops up to 15.4" in screen size.
• Leather shoulder straps
• This is a new, unused item. Luggage Pros is an authorized retailer of McKlein.
McKlein's smart, chic W Series is dedicated to women who refuse to settle for boredom when seeking professionalism. Style meets function in these bags clad in luxurious Italian leather with features including metallic YKK Zippers, a removable laptop sleeve, and ample space for organization. With these clever, modern styles, no woman must forgo fashion for a professional look.
PROS: It's pretty.
CONS: Assuming the center zipped pocket is for the laptop, it is NOT the right dimension. Would a 15 inch laptop fit in it? Yes, if the zipper opening were wide enough to get it in and out, but it's not - it's only 11 1/2 inches wide. Duh! So, maybe I can just put my notepad or portfolio in there. Nope. A standard paper pad from Staples is 11 3/4 inches - too long to fit. Portfolio is the same. What were they thinking? Obviously never tested the product for usability. I can put the laptop on the side pocket, but the whole idea of a laptop bag is to protect the laptop. Geesh! As far as value, I really can't give it more than a "2" because it's not any more functional than the other bags I've purchased for $50 or less.
(Posted on 6/30/11)