Customers Who Bought This Also Bought
50501-0129-00, 50501-0001-00, 50501-0028-00, 50501-0003-00, 50501-0058-00
665556015863, 665556001590, 665556015856, 665556001606, 665556015870
17" x 16.5" x 9"
15" x 11" x 1"
• Polycarbonate Composite; Polyurethane body
• Equipped with four spinner wheels for smooth 360 degree movement
• Telescopic trolley handle with push-button mechanism
• Double rolled top handles with snap-tab closure, this case can be easily carried by hand
• Front and back exterior pockets for last minute, easy-accessible items
• Front pocket contains an organizer with media pockets, pen loops, and business card slots
• Two spacious double-zipped compartments
• Padded middle compartment features a pocket for tablets up to 11", a magazine pocket, and a laptop case that holds up to up a 15.6" laptop
• Back compartment features a zipped mesh pocket and dual compression straps designed for packing clothing and travel essentials
• Carry-on approved and perfect for business travelers and professionals
• This is a new, unused item. Luggage Pros is an authorized retailer of Heys America.
The Nottingham Executive Business Case is a fashionable way to carry your laptop, business documents, and overnight travel essentials. Made from lightweight Polycarbonate Composite and with a Polyurethane body, this case combines the beauty of a handbag with the durability and convenience of a rolling luggage.
PROS: I absolutely love this business case!! I looked everywhere online and in local stores and when I found it on LuggagePros.com I immediately loved it! It has everything that I wanted and needed on my business trips. First, the color matches my existing spinner case (a Samsonite) that is always in checked baggage. I was hoping my new Hays Nottingham in Blackberry would look okay with my existing luggage and it looks like it is part of a set!!! I haven't used it yet and I can't wait. The reason I got this for all my traveling and business trips is that I have had severe rotator cuff injuries and reconstructive surgeries and am unable to carry a bag or backpack on either of my shoulders. I am unable to lift anything to store it in the overhead compartments and must set my bag under the seat. I am also diabetic and will have my medicines within reach as this bag sits under the seat. Its telescopic trolley handle seems to be very sturdy and the spinner wheels were the must-have feature as I am unable to push or pull a bag due to the issues with both of my shoulders. I also like the 5-year warranty for this case. It is I look forward to using my new Nottingham Executive Business Case soon!!
(Posted on 2/21/17)
PROS: Functionality and ease of use.
CONS: Can't fit in overhead compartments of the smaller jets. But most importantly, it fell apart THE FIRST TIME MY WIFE USED IT. She flies every week and depends on practicality and durability. Unfortunately a seam came apart and the zipper pull fell off.
(Posted on 10/22/16)