31301701, 31301702, 31301706, 31301703
674204029787, 674204035313, 674204029800, 674204029794
15.5" x 15" x 8"
• Abrasion-resistant Tenacity ballistic nylon
• Wheeled carry-on with an extra-wide opening is perfect for an overnight trip or as a companion to an upright
• Patented curved monopole handle system makes the bag feel lighter in hand and helps keep the wheels away from your heels when rolling
• Patented 360 Degree rotating handle locks into a natural "palm-facing-the-body" position to reduce arm and wrist stress
• Geluxe Comfort Grip dampens vibrations
• Organization includes interior hanging mesh pocket and u-shaped front pocket with full-length, internal zippered mesh pocket
• Lockable YKK Racquet Coil zippers
• Rear sleeve for sliding over wheeled handle systems
• Travel Sentry Approved luggage lock secures belongings and allows U.S. airport security screeners to open the lock without destroying it and relock it after inspection
• This is a new, unused item. Luggage Pros is an authorized retailer of Victorinox.
• Questions? Call 800-595-5456 to speak to one of the pros! Or Chat Live
Defined by its lightweight construction, spacious interior and advanced ergonomics, Werks Traveler has gained worldwide acclaim by being the most complete collection for today's traveler. With innovative, patented features that deliver unsurpassed functionality and packing capacity superior to any bag in its class, this collection continues its tradition as the preferred choice among leisure and business travelers alike. Werks Traveler 4.0 combines iconic design with progressive style and asymmetrical lines to create a collection that is both classic and contemporary for an unparalleled travel experience.
Will this bag fit under the seat of an airplane?
The Victorinox Werks Traveler 4.0 Wheeled Overnight Tote will possibly fit under some airline seats. Common under seat dimensions are 16" x 12" x 14", which would be too small to fit this bag. However, each airline has different size restrictions so it's important to contact your airline to see what size will work for them. -
Answered by Kevin on November 20, 2013