12" x 21" x 10"
• Abrasion-resistant Tenacity ballistic nylon
• Large duffel is ideal as a spacious carry-on or for an everyday bag
• Organization includes gusseted dual end pockets and front pocket with internal zippered mesh pocket
• Removable, adjustable padded shoulder strap
• Lockable YKK Racquet Coil zippers
• Rear pocket converts to sleeve for sliding over wheeled handle systems
• This is a new, unused item. Luggage Pros is an authorized retailer of Victorinox.
• Questions? Call 800-595-5456 to speak to one of the pros! Or Chat Live
Defined by its lightweight construction, spacious interior and advanced ergonomics, Werks Traveler has gained worldwide acclaim by being the most complete collection for today's traveler. With innovative, patented features that deliver unsurpassed functionality and packing capacity superior to any bag in its class, this collection continues its tradition as the preferred choice among leisure and business travelers alike. Werks Traveler 4.0 combines iconic design with progressive style and asymmetrical lines to create a collection that is both classic and contemporary for an unparalleled travel experience.
Do you happen to know if this bag will fit under an airplane seat?
The Victorinox Werks Traveler 4.0 Cargo Duffel Bag is too large to fit under the seat in an airplane. -
Answered by Russell on April 4, 2013
Customers Who Bought This Also Bought
- Perfect Gym Bag or Carryon
Went looking for a sturdier version of the gym bag I already own (made of flimsy polyester), and black so that it would disappear in the back of my Jeep behind the smoked glass windows. After looking at crappola most of a Saturday I found this one made of sturdy ballistic nylon that is tough, durable, and has all the space and pockets I need. It has zippered end pockets on opposite ends that are good for toiletries and gym accessories, one velcro-closed side pocket encompassing the entire side that is great for wet towels, and another zippered side pocket opposite that I use for my shower clogs. It looks as though it will be the perfect carry-on when I travel as well.
This fit the bill in all respects, though I think it is pricey.
Submitted on June 3, 2012
- Just the right size
I was really pleased with the Traveler luggage. It is just the right size and extremely light. It looks as good as the picture. I will enjoy using it when I travel.
I have no complaints and would recommend this Traveler for a small light weight piece of luggage.
Submitted on January 9, 2012