31302201, 31302203, 31302200, 31302206
674204039229, 674204039236, 674204039250, 674204039243
24" x 18.5" x 11"
• Abrasion-resistant Tenacity ballistic nylon
• 8-wheel construction adds stability and provides 360 degree movement with zero weight-in-hand
• Dual-trolley handle system allows for superior control and maneuverability through tight spaces and allows you to rest another bag on top of the uprights for consolidated travel
• Comfort grip, one-touch, dual-trolley aluminum handle system
• U-shaped front pocket is large enough to hold up to a 15.6" laptop
• Front stash pocket ideal for travel documents
• Main storage area features hanging zippered pocket, y-shaped compression straps and a removable garment suiter
• Never-Lost Attach-A-Bag Strap secures an additional bag to the front of the upright and holds up to 30 lbs
• Expands 2.5" for additional packing capacity
• ID tray slides into handle bezel for security and convenience
• Lockable YKK Racquet Coil zippers
• Rear ABS plastic skid plate protects the bag from abrasion
• Travel Sentry Approved luggage lock secures belongings and allows U.S. airport security screeners to open the lock without destroying it and relock it after inspection
• This is a new, unused item. Luggage Pros is an authorized retailer of Victorinox.
• Questions? Call 800-595-5456 to speak to one of the pros! Or Chat Live
Defined by its lightweight construction, spacious interior and advanced ergonomics, Werks Traveler has gained worldwide acclaim by being the most complete collection for today's traveler. With innovative, patented features that deliver unsurpassed functionality and packing capacity superior to any bag in its class, this collection continues its tradition as the preferred choice among leisure and business travelers alike. This spacious, expandable 24" Dual-Caster 8-wheel upright has the maneuverability and capacity for a weeklong trip.
Does the handle lock at diferent positions? I am 5' 2" tall and wondering about the handle height, especially when using the 4 wheels.
The handle is capable of locking in three different positions. One at 41 inches, 39 inches, and 37 inches. -
Answered by Russell on March 26, 2013