31301900, 31301903, 31301901, 31301906
674204039137, 674204039113, 674204039106, 674204039120
20" x 13.5" x 9"
• Abrasion-resistant Tenacity ballistic nylon
• 8-wheel construction adds stability and provides 360 degree movement with zero weight-in-hand
• Comfort grip, one-touch, dual-trolley aluminum handle system adjusts at the push of a button and locks into three different positions 41", 39", and 37" to accommodate travelers of various heights and travel needs
• Dual-trolley handle system allows for superior control and maneuverability through tight spaces and allows you to rest another bag on top of the uprights for consolidated travel
• U-shaped front pocket is large enough to hold up to a 15.6" laptop
• Front stash pocket ideal for travel documents
• Main storage area features hanging zippered pocket, y-shaped compression straps and a mesh pocket
• ID tray slides into handle bezel for security and convenience
• Expands 2" for additional packing capacity
• Never-Lost Attach-A-Bag Strap secures an additional bag to the front of the upright and holds up to 30 lbs
• Lockable YKK Racquet Coil zippers
• Rear ABS plastic skid plate protects the bag from abrasion
• Travel Sentry Approved luggage lock secures belongings and allows U.S. airport security screeners to open the lock without destroying it and relock it after inspection
• This is a new, unused item. Luggage Pros is an authorized retailer of Victorinox.
• Questions? Call 800-595-5456 to speak to one of the pros! Or Chat Live
Defined by its lightweight construction, spacious interior and advanced ergonomics, Werks Traveler has gained worldwide acclaim by being the most complete collection for today's traveler. With innovative, patented features that deliver unsurpassed functionality and packing capacity superior to any bag in its class, this collection continues its tradition as the preferred choice among leisure and business travelers alike. The 20" Dual-Caster is a spacious 8-wheel carry-on that provides ultimate maneuverability for a short trip and fits easily in the overhead compartment
When luggage dimensions are given how are they measured? Do they include the wheels? are they measured from the largest portion of the body?
Unfortunately there is not a standard in the luggage industry on whether brands include the wheels or do not. Victorinox does NOT include the wheels. Typically spinners will add about two inches in height. Other than that, all of the dimensions are exterior dimensions, and usually do not include the expansion. -
Answered by Russell on October 23, 2013