• 100% pure virgin Bayer polycarbonate
• Meets IATA carry-on regulations
• Wide-body design maximizes allowable carry-on dimensions
• Comfort grip, one-touch, and dual-trolley aluminum handle system locks into three different positions (41" / 104 cm, 39" / 99 cm, and 37" / 94 cm) to accommodate travelers of various heights
• 8-wheel construction adds stability, providing 360 degree maneuverability and producing zero weight-in-hand when rolling upright
• Zippered mesh divider wall stretches for easy packing
• Y-shaped compression straps cover a greater surface area to keep folded items secure
• Integrated Travel Sentry Approved lock allows U.S. TSA screeners to open the lock without destroying it and relock it after inspection
• Swiss Tracker Bag Tracking Program will reunite you with your bag anywhere in the world should it ever be lost for free
• The Access Lock Combination Recovery Program allows you to register your lock combination on victorinox.com and recover it if it is ever forgotten
• Removable ID tag for security and convenience
• This is a new, unused item. Luggage Pros is an authorized retailer of Victorinox.
• Questions? Call 800-595-5456 to speak to one of the pros! Or Chat Live
The Spectra Collection from Victorinox combines lightweight durability with 360 degree weightless movement to create the ultimate hardside travel case. Constructed with 100% pure Bayer polycarbonate, these cases offer superior strength for the highest level of performance. As the lightest, pure-polycarbonate hardside collection with eight wheels and a dual-trolley handle system, Spectra offers guaranteed protection and handling ease to meet the demands of the modern traveler.
I checked with BA and their requirements are the bag must be no bigger than 22x18x10, including wheels and handle, would this qualify?
The Victorinox Spectra Extra-Capacity Carry-On Spinner includes the wheels in the listed dimensions so this fits that requirement. -
Answered by Russell on April 26, 2013
Hi, I would like to know which airline and countries will accept this extra capacity carry-on?
A common estimate for under-the-seat dimensions is 16" x 12" x 14". As for carry-ons, common dimensions are 22" x 14" x 9" or 45 linear inches. As these dimensions vary by airline, it would be best to check on their respective websites as they generally have them listed there. -
Answered by Russell on September 14, 2012