• Unique ratchet system allows the pack to be worn as a waist pack, shoulder tote or across-the-body messenger bag
• Front zippered pocket with three internal slash pockets
• Carry everything you need for a day of sightseeing with this versatile bag
• Rear zippered pocket features internal micromesh pocket
• Elastic zipper pull covers hold zippers in a closed position for additional security
• Organizational compartment has spots for travel documents, mobile phone, pens, sunglasses, credit cards and more
• Slash-proof wire-reinforced straps protect against theft
• This is a new, unused item. Luggage Pros is an authorized retailer of Victorinox.
• Questions? Call 800-595-5456 to speak to one of the pros! Or Chat Live
Today there are as many different kinds of travelers as there are places to go. And the lines between traveling for business and pleasure have blurred. That's why the expert engineers at Victorinox Travel Gear have assembled new additions to their highly-practical collection of travel and lifestyle accessories, and refined existing styles for greater utility. These business, lifestyle, organization, packing and security tools can bring the Swiss heritage of functionality to every kind of traveler with any destination.
Hello do you sell the 2.0 instead of the.3.0, does the 3.0 have 2or 3 compartments? I have the 1.0 And the zipper broke after years of use and being stuffed. ..Android wanted to get another one similar in size and style.
No, unfortunately we no longer have anything in the 2.0 line. This bag has 3 compartments on it. The small front pocket, there is a middle zippered section, in addition to the larger main area on top. -
Answered by Kyle on April 27, 2011