028020BLC, 28020SQZ, 028020PKC, 28020D
742315989839, 742315967578, 742315989853, 742315821207
19" x 14" x 9"
• Tough, lightweight, triple-layer ABS and polycarbonate shell
• Molded protective bumpers
• Printed graphic exterior that reduces surface marks
• Patented telescoping handle with protective interior braces that extends 41" from the floor
• Four 360-degree swivel wheels
• TSA surface-mounted locks
• Retractable carry handles
• Omega 2010 zipper system
• ID tag
• Interior zip pockets
• Divided packing section with curtain
• Tie-down straps
• Fully lined
• This is a new, unused item. Luggage Pros is an authorized retailer of Tumi.
• Questions? Call 800-595-5456 to speak to one of the pros! Or Chat Live
Vapor is a totally new and advanced travel experience. It offers ultra-modern style that defies definition, the protection of a hardside case, and a surprisingly lightweight, easy-to-maneuver design. Vapor is constructed from a super-light, triple-layer, high-performance alloy of ABS and polycarbonate. It sets the standard for strength, durability, mobility and aesthetics. This carry-on is ideal for those who travel internationally and domestically.
Will a 17 inch laptop fit?
The Tumi Vapor International Carry-on has plenty of room for a laptop of that size. -
Answered by Russell on July 10, 2013
Customers Who Bought This Also Bought
- Chic & Functional
Chic design, lightweight, perfect fit for short traveling trips and fit very well on flight overhead compartment.
Submitted on September 15, 2013
- nice luggage
may scar easily
Submitted on August 18, 2013
- where is the key?
it looks like it might work great!
Can't use it ~ locked and didn't come with a key!! Sunday night and no one is available to speak with at the customer service #! A little frustration setting in....
Submitted on June 5, 2011
- The Great and Not So Great
Slick design, lightweight, perfect size for overhead storage compartments.
Not a lot of room - good for carrying maybe 1 change of clothes (in zippered compartment) and a 15" laptop (max) along with cords, toiletry bag, etc. Weight distribution poor - if you don't fill the bag completely, it will tip over - which it shouldn't do - being a four wheel design.
Submitted on July 2, 2010