• 1050D Micro Ballistic Nylon Fabric with Duraguard coating
• Removable, sealed, waterproof ball-bearing inline skate wheels for long-lasting durability
• Self repairing Nylon Coil zippers to ensure zippers continue flawless operation for the life of the bag
• Ergonomic High-Tensile strength zipper pulls.
• I-Beam 2-stop extension handle. Stops at 38" and 43" to ensure a comfortable roll for users of different heights.
• Low-profile top/side carry handles
• Easy access full front pocket
• Protective rubber skid plate
• Intelligently designed 20" Wide Body offers the packing capacity of a 22" Carry-on and fits with extra ease into airplane overhead bins.
• Detachable add-a-bag strap
• Secret interior pocket tucks ingeniously under the lining, providing hidden storage for small valuables, passports, and cash.
• Adjustable hold down straps keep contents of bag secure
• This is a new, unused item. Luggage Pros is an authorized retailer of Travelpro.
• Questions? Call 800-595-5456 to speak to one of the pros! Or Chat Live
Anything less just doesn't fly. The Travelpro Crew 8 Collection provides the ultimate in versatility for today's business and frequent travelers. This matching 11-piece collection of lightweight durable luggage and Checkpoint Friendly Business Cases makes every aspect of your trip easier.
I'm wanting to replace my carry-on and don't have any experience with the 16" (wide body) bags with regards to being acceptable for carry on. I’ve actually measured some “carry-ons” that I measured as larger than the manufacturers listed measurements (which total the maximum linear inches allowed) and so am afraid they would not be allowed on. Does anyone know if this bag would actually be acceptable or if the listed measurements are really accurate? I apologize for being so specific but since I can’t look at the bag myself I’m hoping you can tell me what I need to know. Thank you so much.
I have personally measured this bag for you in our store and here is what I found. The dimensions I got when measuring are:
22" Height (From the bottom of the wheel to the top of the bag)
16.5" Wide (From one side to the other.)
9" Deep (From front to back.)
With these dimensions, it gives us 47.5 linear inches which may be too large for most airlines to accept as a carry on. I know some airline have a little large carry on restriction, but for the most part it is set at 45". -
Answered by Kyle on April 29, 2011