TC3300Y25, TC3300N25, TC3300K25
694396332595, 694396332540, 694396332519
25" x 17" x 11"
• The shell is constructed of ABS hard shell with a scratch resistant finish
• The scratch resistant surface prevents your suitcase from being scuffed
• Telescopic handle system with push button locking for easy maneuverability
• Four wheel spinner system provides you with an effortless and smooth glide
• Fully lined interior with a multi-use organizational pocket for easy packing, and also doubles as a divider to keep your items secured
• Elastic tie-down straps provide additional support for your clothing during travel
• Expandable for up to 25% additional packing capacity
• Reinforced top and side carry handles
• Riveted hinge for extra durability
• Color coordinated hardware
• This is a new, unused item. Luggage Pros is an authorized retailer of Traveler's Choice.
• Questions? Call 800-595-5456 to speak to one of the pros! Or Chat Live
Traveler's Choice luggage is designed to offer today's travelers quality luggage at affordable prices. Innovations, designs, and durability are incredible values that you can find when you travel with Traveler's Choice products. With hardside and softside choices available as luggage sets or individual suitcases, you are sure to find the perfect luggage to suit your needs!
I am going overseas and would like to know how this would hold up compared to another more expensive luggage? I do travel quit a bit so I need something that will last. Thank you, Shelby
In terms of durability I would say it wouldn't compare very well to some of the other items we have to offer. The best value we have in terms of quality and price will be Travelpro, Eagle Creek, or Samsonite. If you are looking to stay with a hardsided case then I would recommend Samsonite, as they will be much better than the Traveler's Choice. -
Answered by Kyle on April 27, 2011