TC8000K29, TC8000G29, TC8000R29, TC8000Y29, TC8000N29
694396802913, 694396802968, 694396802937, 694396802999, 694396802944
29" x 21" x 11.5"
• 100% pure polycarbonate
• The retractable push button handle system is made of aluminum and self-locking mechanisms, allowing you to adjust and lock the handle at different heights
• Quiet dual airplane spinner wheel system allows you to maneuver in tight spaces and provides effortless movement
• Expandable feature offers 25% more packing capacity
• Clamshell opening with fully lined interior and interior zippered pocket
• Interior lid with U shape zippered mesh cover and tie-down straps to secure belongings
• Top and side carry handles for easy lifting
• Built-in TSA approved 3-dial combination lock
• This is a new, unused item. Luggage Pros is an authorized retailer of Traveler's Choice.
• Questions? Call 800-595-5456 to speak to one of the pros! Or Chat Live
Traveler's Choice luggage is designed to provide travelers comfort, functionality, reliability, and peace of mind. Constructed of 100% pure polycarbonate, the Sedona collection is extremely lightweight and long-lasting. The polycarbonate hard shell material absorbs impact when under stress, making it both durable and flexible. To maximize packing capacity, the Sedona collection is designed with the retractable handle tube cavity extended.
Do the listed dimensions for this bag include wheels and handle or are these inner dimensions?
The listed dimensions for the Traveler's Choice Sedona Polycarbonate 29" Spinner include the wheels and handle. -
Answered by Russell on September 4, 2013
Customers Who Bought This Also Bought
- wanna try a hard-side for your next long trip?
extremely lightweight, lots of ribbing and formwork on the surface to provide regidity, when empty, it will depress but pops right back out, bright colors to stand out on the luggage belt, 4-wheels so you can manuever the heavy bag quite easily. GREAT VALUE!!!
not as many interior compartments as I'l like, but I'm big on packing thimgs inside sippered cases anyway, so this is not a problem for me at all.
Submitted on March 11, 2013
- Lightweight wonder
So far this is a great piece of luggage. It's very lightweight and easy to maneuver. Time will tell how really durable it is, but so far so good.
Submitted on November 11, 2012