• Tricore Nylon
• Widebody design makes it easy to place "wheels-first" into overhead bins
• SamGuard Protection resists stains from oil, dirt and water
• Fully featured interior includes WetPak, mesh and modesty pockets for organization
• Locking upright handle and four, multi-directional Spinner wheels for easy mobility
• Padded top carry handles provide comfort when lifting fully packed case
• Travel Sentry lock for security
• Case expands for added packing capacity
• This is a new, unused item. Luggage Pros is an authorized retailer of Samsonite.
• Questions? Call 800-595-5456 to speak to one of the pros! Or Chat Live
First launched in 1958, Silhouette is one of the travel industry's longest running legacies. The 12th introduction of this historic collection brings the future of mobility to today's traveler. Bigger and bolder, every detail and feature was designed to withstand anything and everything you encounter on the road. With dirt and oil resistant fabric, security-friendly features, refined touch points, and a distinct chevron-shaped panel, you'll enjoy a first-class experience every time.
What material are the wheels made of and are they sturdy?
The Samsonite Silhouette 12 Expandable 20" WIDEbody Spinner is made out of Tricore Nylon, a very durable material, which is coated in SamGuard Protection to help resists stains from oil, dirt and water. -
Answered by Emma on May 14, 2012