DkX 2.0 delivers the perfect balance of lightweight and durability for the ultimate travel solution. Sleek, slender and streamlined, this collection simplifies every trip with easy glide mobility and plenty of pockets, keeping all of your travel necessities on hand and ready.
Does it have a add on strap to put on additional luggage?
The Samsonite DKX 2.0 21" Spinner does not come with the Add A Bag strap, however, those are available for sale separately. -
Answered by Heather on May 5, 2014
Is the top front zipper on the Samonite DKX 2.0 line, a small zipper? Or does it go all the way down?
On the Samsonite DKX 2.0 21" Spinner, the very front zipper goes all the way down. The pocket directly above that, with the Samsonite logo on it only zips down the wear the front pocket starts. This is meant for small travel items such as wallets, passports, etc. -
Answered by Russell on September 14, 2012
PROS: This is a sturdy carry-on bag and can pack clothes for a week-long trip.
CONS: I agree with another reviewer that this bag could be lighter.
(Posted on 6/12/14)
Price / Value
DKX 2.0 21"
PROS: Nice suitcase, made strong. Rolls great, good handle. With wheels 22
Nice suitcase, made strong. Good handle, rolls nice. With wheels 22" high, just make airline rules.
CONS: Weight. Could be lighter. Would give 5 star if not for this. And I think all luggage are price to high. Everything is to high.
(Posted on 8/21/13)
Price / Value
Perfect Suitcase for Everything
PROS: I went through an enormous web browsing binge until I found this suitcase.
1) You can use it as a carry-on bag, with one extra personal item. The top is large enough that you'll be able to balance the personal item on top, and you can push the suitcase along with very little effort.
2) My husband was worried about spinner wheels on cheaper suitcases. This suitcase is not much more expensive, and the wheels are a lot better quality
3) The interior is roomier than you would think. I was surprised. If you pack thoughtfully, layering over all 4 sides of the suitcase as shirt/shirt (opposite), pants/pants (opposite), you can get a week of clothes in there.
4) I like how the front of the suitcase zips open like a refrigerator door. You can get all your toiletries out and leave the clothes alone. It feels very homey when you are in a hotel to have this convenience.
5) Something about the design and suitcase means it's very well balanced, and it feels lighter than it actually is.
6) There are handles on many sides of the suitcase, including the bottom. This makes it easier to put in an overhead bin.
CONS: I can't think of any! If you have a TON of clothes, maybe get a bigger suitcase. But then you miss out on getting to roll your carry-on luggage onto the plane!
(Posted on 3/8/13)
Price / Value
great for prices
PROS: excellent qualait and great appearance
CONS: It's bit smaller (20.5) than I expected (at least 21. It may not be practical for more than weekend trips.
(Posted on 10/26/12)
Price / Value
I am extremely pleased with my purchase. Thank you for the great price, fast shopping and excellent customer service! I will be ordering from you all again in the future.
My daughter loves her map, it is a wonderful addition to her dream of traveling. Thanks so much for your wonderful customer service.
I could not be more content. I am completely satisfied and would recommend this site to all my family and friends. Greats products, Great prices, and Superb customer service.
My girlfriend absolutely loves the bag with our pictures on it. Thanks for the great service.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my bag! The shipment came to me quickly and it was even better that I expected. Thanks so much for providing a great service and product. I will refer everyone I know to your website.
I have found not only your deals but also your service outstanding. I would definitely choose your website again in the future and I will gladly recommend it to my friends.
I recently returned from a flight... luggage worked perfectly! It is exactly what I hoped for. The service was superb... I definitely will recommend you to others!
Yes, I have had good experiences with Luggage Pros. This is the 7th Travelpro suitcase that I've purchase from Luggage Pros over the years. Keep up the good work.
Very happy with quality and price with fast service, ordered on-line, for the second time and did not realize the source was in my backyard in Wayzata, MN.
The luggage was perfect. I could not be happier. It is a gift to a college student who is going to Peru in June. She will be working with underprivileged children in Trujillo, Peru. She will be so excited when she receives them.