• Sturdy Aluminum case featuring reinforced aluminum corners with a titanium look
• Aluminum frame with rubber seal
• Telescoping handle system that reaches 42.5" from the floor
• Integrated carrying handle with retaining springs
• Integrated bottom studs and wheel housing made of certified Makroblend produced by Bayer Material Science
• Inside lining made of high-quality polyjacquard in an elegant brown color
• Smooth-rolling wheels
• Lever lock set into frame
• Integrated Add-a-Bag holder
• Adjustable divider system features two dividers
• Includes two shoe bags and laundry bag
• Luggage tag
• Fits in the overhead compartment and is accepted on most domestic flights (Please check with airline - this bag is wider than 14 inches)
• This is a new, unused item. Luggage Pros is an authorized retailer of Rimowa.
• Questions? Call 800-595-5456 to speak to one of the pros! Or Chat Live
Traveling with a case from the new Topas Titanium series might very well give rise to covetous glances from your fellow travelers. Feel free to bask in them as the exclusive series rolls through the terminals of the airport in the color of the noble metal titanium. The body, the Rimowa lettering and the wheels reflect the ultimately cool look of the high-tech material. Two new intelligent details make transport a whole lot easier and more comfortable. The new divider system is variably adjustable. No matter how full the case is, its contents are simply fixed by straps and fasteners so that nothing can slip around inside. The larger cases come with an integrated garment suiter bag as well. It is simply fastened into the add a bag holder which is integrated in the shell of the case and the trip can begin!
How does the "integrated add a bag holder" work?
The add a bag holder on the Rimowa Topas Titanium Cabin Trolley is the square latch located at the center top of the item. To add another item, unlatch the square clip to release the strap. Loop the strap around the handles of the item being added, and re-latch the square clip in its original position. -
Answered by Emma on July 3, 2012