8184.108.40.206, 8220.127.116.11, 818.104.22.168, 822.214.171.124, 8126.96.36.199
4003743823420, 4003743878420, 4003743845422, 4003743822423, 4003743825424
17.13" x 12.6" x 8.27"
• 4 Layer Polycarbonate
• Integrated mono-telescopic handle
• Ergonomic top carry handle with comfortable surface
• Inner lining is as light and durable as parachute silk
• First ever recessed TSA combination lock featuring as ABUS lock cylinder, developed and manufactured in Europe
• Netting on the inside keeps everything in its place
• 4 wheel spinners for maximum maneuverability
• Fits in the overhead compartment and is accepted on most domestic flights
• This is a new, unused item. Luggage Pros is an authorized retailer of Rimowa.
• Questions? Call 800-595-5456 to speak to one of the pros! Or Chat Live
Rimowa has developed this latest line which is upto 26% lighter than the classic Salsa series but just as strong and robust. Constructed with ultra light weight polycarbonate, the series will return to its original shape if compressed automatically as soon as the pressure is released. The Mini Air is the perfect carry-on case for smaller passengers who are looking for a case to fit their needs.
Is there a strap to stack Rimowa Salsa Air Mini Air onto Salsa Air Ultralight Cabin Multiwheel and wheel them securely together?
The Salsa Air Cabin Multiwheel does not have a strap for such a purpose. -
Answered by Russell on October 10, 2013
Will this fit under the seat in an airplane?
The Rimowa Salsa Air Mini Air should fit under most airline seats but restrictions do vary so it is best to check with individual airlines. -
Answered by Russell on March 26, 2013
Customers Who Bought This Also Bought