• Integrated mono-telescopic handle that extends 42.5" from the floor
• Ergonomic top carry handle with comfortable surface
• Inner lining is as light and durable as parachute silk
• First ever recessed TSA combination lock featuring as ABUS lock cylinder, developed and manufactured in Europe
• Netting on the inside keeps everything in its place
• 4 wheel spinners for maximum maneuverability
• Fits in the overhead compartment and is accepted on most domestic flights (Please check with airline - this bag is wider than 14 inches)
• This is a new, unused item. Luggage Pros is an authorized retailer of Rimowa.
• Questions? Call 800-595-5456 to speak to one of the pros! Or Chat Live
Rimowa is proud to introduce their NEW super light weight Salsa Air collection! Rimowa has developed this latest line which is upto 26% lighter than the classic Salsa series but just as strong and robust. Constructed with ultra light weight polycarbonate, the series will return to its original shape if compressed automatically as soon as the pressure is released. Water resistant zippers, practical interior division with a light weight divider on each side of the case top keep your clothes in place during travel. The innovative ABUS TSA recognized locks incorporated into the zipper systems on all Salsa Air Series cases are simple to operate and provide extra security during travel.
Why is the LIMITED EDITION Salsa Air heavier than the other Salsa Air luggage with the same dimensions?
The two Rimowa Salsa Air Cabin Multiwheels we are currently selling are the Limited Edition and the Ultralight. The Rimowa Salsa Air Ultralight Cabin Multiwheel is a newer line of the Rimowa Salsa Air which is lighter in weight. They achieved this by removing some features such as the side handle, which the Rimowa Salsa Air Cabin Multiwheel - Limited Edition still currently has. -
Answered by Emma on February 23, 2012