810.70.42.4, 810.70.32.4, 810.70.19.4, 810.70.35.4
4003743844708, 4003743834709, 4003743869701, 4003743838707
29.3" x 19.5" x 10.8"
• Complete with 4 wheels which makes moving around the airport easy
• Telescoping, locking handle system that reaches 44.5 inches from the floor
• Rimowa cases are the strongest and lightest weight cases on the market today, nothing can compare
• Constructed in state of the art polycarbonate plastic that is extremely flexible and impossible to break
• Backed by Rimowa's 5 year warranty
• Integrated TSA-approved combination lock
• This is a new, unused item. Luggage Pros is an authorized retailer of Rimowa.
• Questions? Call 800-595-5456 to speak to one of the pros! Or Chat Live
Presenting Salsa, Rimowa's innovative generation of lightweight luggage conceived, designed and manufactured in accordance with the state of the art. Made of 100% polycarbonate for the toughest of conditions, this ultra-light luggage is particularly sturdy and extraordinarily flexible. If compressed, Salsa will return to its original shape automatically when the pressure is released.
Do the dimensions listed include the wheels? If not, how many more inches do the wheels add?
The listed dimensions for the Rimowa Salsa 29" Trolley Multiwheel DO include the wheels. -
Answered by Russell on August 13, 2013
Is there an integrated strap to hold a briefcase if you choose to carry in front
No, the Rimowa Salsa 29" Trolley Multiwheel does not have this feature. -
Answered by Kevin on April 11, 2013
Do the wheels fold up inside the luggage?
No, the wheels for the Rimowa Salsa 29" Trolley Multiwheel do not fold up inside the luggage. -
Answered by Kevin on February 8, 2013
Is there an id tag or other way to identity my bag on the Rimowa Salsa line?
Yes, the Rimowa Salsa line comes with an Rimowa ID tag. -
Answered by Emma on April 30, 2012
Customers Who Bought This Also Bought
- Heavy Travel
light weight, easy maneuverability, looks great, holds additional computer bag or briefcase on top, Excellent product, wouldn't consider anything else
worth the price
Submitted on November 21, 2013
- Functional and attractive
We really like the Rimowa lightweight luggage, as it is very functional. Also their spinner system is better than any others we have found, making it very easy to maneuver through airports, parking lots, hotels, ...
Submitted on May 22, 2013
- Great for any trip with plane and train
light weight, durable, 4 wheels, looks, very functional for flights or trains, lock included
Submitted on November 16, 2012
- light, easy, worth every penny
light, easy to manuever, easy to pack, easy to clean, holds clothes in really well. looks great, easy to spot amongst a sea of luggage and held up really well on a long trip through France with several transfers. had wine in it on the way home and nothing broke. LOVE IT!
Submitted on June 8, 2012