810.63.42.4, 810.63.19.4, 810.63.32.4
4003743844630, 4003743869633, 4003743834631
26.6" x 17.7" x 9.6"
• Complete with 4 wheels which makes moving around the airport easy
• Telescoping, locking handle system that reaches 42.5 inches from the floor
• Rimowa cases are the strongest and lightest weight cases on the market today, nothing can compare
• Constructed in state of the art polycarbonate plastic that is extremely flexible and impossible to break
• Backed by Rimowa's 5 year warranty
• Integrated TSA-approved combination lock
• This is a new, unused item. Luggage Pros is an authorized retailer of Rimowa.
• Questions? Call 800-595-5456 to speak to one of the pros! Or Chat Live
Presenting Salsa, Rimowa's innovative generation of lightweight luggage conceived, designed and manufactured in accordance with the state of the art. Made of 100% polycarbonate for the toughest of conditions, this ultra-light luggage is particularly sturdy and extraordinarily flexible. If compressed, Salsa will return to its original shape automatically when the pressure is released.
What are the dimensions of the interior of the Salsa compartment not including wheels and handle? And does it open in half? Is there and expansion zipper?
The interior dimensions are about 25.5" x 17" x 8.5". It opens in half and it is not expandable. -
Answered by Russell on September 16, 2013
Customers Who Bought This Also Bought
- Terrific Luggage
Lightweight and although semi rigid, it still has quite a bit of flexibility to be able to add more as one travels. Very durable. Convenient built-in locking system with TSA approved lock.
Expensive but one gets what one pays for. The butterfly opening (takes up double space when packing/unpacking) is not as convenient as a lid type but guess that's the compromise with 4 wheels. No handle on bottom of bag to help lift, particularly when trying to maneuver into trunks etc.. It would be a most helpful feature to add.
Submitted on March 16, 2010
- Salsa 26" Trolley Multiwheel
This multiwheel bag is perfect for the large suitcase to maneuver through airports. It's a great looking bag also.
Submitted on June 26, 2007