21.7" x 15.7" x 7.7"
• Rimowa cases are the strongest and lightest weight cases on the market today, nothing can compare
• Telescoping, locking handle system that reaches 42.5 inches from the floor
• Fits in the overhead compartment and is accepted on most domestic flights (Please check with airline - this bag is wider than 14 inches)
• Constructed in state of the art polycarbonate plastic that is extremely flexible and impossible to break
• Backed by Rimowa's 5 year warranty
• Integrated TSA-approved combination lock
• This is a new, unused item. Luggage Pros is an authorized retailer of Rimowa.
• Questions? Call 800-595-5456 to speak to one of the pros! Or Chat Live
Presenting Salsa, Rimowa's innovative generation of lightweight luggage conceived, designed and manufactured in accordance with the state of the art. Made of 100% polycarbonate for the toughest of conditions, this ultra-light luggage is particularly sturdy and extraordinarily flexible. If compressed, Salsa will return to its original shape automatically when the pressure is released.
I am looking at this Rimowa but have 2 concerns: does it fit in most overhead bins? and does it accommodate a suit or dress (or two) on a hanger? Thanks.
The Rimowa Salsa 22" Cabin Trolley should fit in overhead bins as the Product Features state. It can accommodate suits/dresses as well. -
Answered by Russell on March 7, 2013
Hello, I need to buy a RIMOWA bag for my friend. She has 1 - 26'' and 1- Carry -on. Which size do you have between these two?
Her model looks like the Salsa multi-wheel and is dark green.
We do not have any Rimowa Salsa bags that are between 26" and the 22". Additionally, we do not carry any Salsa bags in a dark green. -
Answered by Heather on July 26, 2011
I am looking for the old model of the Rimowa Salsa IATA Cabin Trolley (black) and I found one on your website. The new version of the same item has the RImowa logo on its front center at the top. Although some stores use pictures of the old model, they only had the new version in their stock. So could you please check if your stock has the exact same item as the one on your website?
I looked at the Rimowa Salsa IATA Cabin Trolley (black) directly on their website, which they have listed as model number 85152. The Rimowa Salsa 22" Cabin Trolley in Black that is listed under this posting is also model number 85152. This appears to be the same exact bag that you are looking for. -
Answered by Kyle on April 27, 2011
Customers Who Bought This Also Bought
- Good value and good company
I bought this bag about four years ago and it's been my main bag ever since. I travel almost every week and this comes with me. It looks great and is easy to spot at a distance. The wheels roll smoothly and the bag is very light. Also, I never had a problem with the handle which I know can be a weak link for a lot of other bags. Having four wheels is great because you can just "push" it through the airport.
After three years my bag developed some cracks around where the handle connects. The good news is I contacted Rimowa about this and they agreed it exceeded normal wear and tear, so they sent me an entirely new bag! This kind of customer service will make me loyal to Rimowa. Good company and good bag!
Submitted on November 7, 2011