• 100% Polycarbonate
• Shiny, reinforced aluminum corners
• Telescoping handle system that reaches 48" from the floor
• Strong aluminum-magnesium profile frame
• Integrated rubber seal
• Padded grip handle
• Patented ball-bearing Multiwheel system with alloy-look wheels
• TSA-approved combination locks
• Integrated add-a-bag holder
• Integrated carrying handle with retaining springs
• Adjustable divider system features two dividers
• This is a new, unused item. Luggage Pros is an authorized retailer of Rimowa.
• Questions? Call 800-595-5456 to speak to one of the pros! Or Chat Live
Rimowa's elegant Limbo collection features Rimowa's signature grooves in shiny Black, Seal Gray or Midnight Blue. The 100% polycarbonate cases are extremely durable, scratch-resistant and shock-resistant. Sturdy aluminum frames, aluminum corners and a luxurious interior further enhance the durability and design of the state of the art Limbo cases.
can i use this 32" on international flights. do the airlines REALLY check the sizes and charge you oversized luggage?
Yes, the Rimowa Limbo 32" Trolley Multiwheel would be considered oversized for most international flights. However, I would recommend speaking with your specific airline, because restrictions vary. Also yes, airline are pretty strict when it comes to their size and weight restrictions. -
Answered by Emma on September 15, 2011