This product includes a gift certificate valid at 100’s of your favorite stores! By clicking the “Add To Cart” button in the Pro Perks! section at the top of the shopping cart, you’ll automatically be emailed a gift certificate to GiftCertificates.com.
You deserve more. You deserve Pro Perks!
Want to know more? Please Ask a Question!
Our Price: $450.00
Our Price: $219.99
Sale Price: $131.99
Our Price: $475.00
Our Price: $159.99
Sale Price: $91.99
Our Price: $575.00
Pros: You may be trying to decide between the Cabin Trolley or the Multiwheel. The only real advantage this suitcase has over the two wheel Cabin Trolley is this one has four wheels. Ok, you may say that is better since it will be easier to roll around and it's true. But keep in mind due to the size that these things are so lite that you can easily pick it up if you have to. However, I think the two wheel Cabin Trolley is better and I'll tell you where the Multiwheel shows up short in the Cons below.
1. The extra wheels take up extra space inside the suitcase. True, it's not a lot but it does take up some space to allow for the wheel housing. When trying to maximize volume and minimize size this is a con.
2. The wheels look really funny. From a looks point of view the suitcase just looks wonky.
3. There is no 'lock' function on the wheels which means the suitcase can roll around. This happened to me on the train in Japan. I discovered that my suitcase had rolled partly down the aisle!
4. The way the roller wheels are designed on this thing they can catch on curbs, when stowing, a lot easier than the more integrated wheels of the trolley.
5. Those extra two wheels add a lot of $$$ to the price.