• Body: 420-denier 100% nylon oxford high-density weave
• Base: 840-denier 100% ballistics nylon
• Lining: 200-denier 100% polyester
• Generous main compartment with dump pockets for quick organization on the go
• Padded laptop sleeve is raised off the ground to protect from impact
• Sleeve secures with a buckle closure and doubles as an insulated hydration reservoir complete with tube port
• Internal organization has plenty of options for electronics and daily supplies, including a lanyard to secure keys
• Exterior stash pocket for quick access to essentials
• Microfleece-lined pocket for sunglasses and electronics
• Stretch-woven pockets accommodate a full range of water bottle shapes and sizes
• Airflow-mesh shoulder straps
• Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
• Fits a standard 15-inch laptop
• This is a new, unused item. Luggage Pros is an authorized retailer of Patagonia.
• Questions? Call 800-595-5456 to speak to one of the pros! Or Chat Live
This cleanly designed daypack holds just what you need to hit the trail or the bike path. Its single compartment accommodates reading materials, lunch and jacket, and its raised, padded sleeve with buckle closure protects up to a 15-inch laptop. A zippered microfleece-lined top pocket holds an audio device or sunglasses, a stash sleeve stuffs a shell, and dual stretch-woven pockets carry water bottles. Shoulder straps are made with airflow mesh to keep you cooler in the heat. For day hikes, leave the laptop at home and slip a hydration reservoir in the computer sleeve, which comes with a tube port.