• Extremely lightweight double-ripstop fabric with
• Zippered main compartment provides easy access
• Zippered exterior security pocket with key clip
• Bag stuffs into its own self-storage pocket
• Mesh pockets on the side carry water bottles, snacks or an umbrella
• Top mounted buckles secure contents and control the load
• Breathable shoulder straps stow when not in use; lightweight foam cushions the back
• Body: 1.8-oz 40-denier 100% nylon double-ripstop with a polyurethane coating and silicone finish
• Base: 6.3-oz 210-denier 100% nylon double-ripstop with a polyurethane coating
• Made in the Philippines.
• This is a new, unused item. Luggage Pros is an authorized retailer of Patagonia.
• Questions? Call 800-595-5456 to speak to one of the pros! Or Chat Live
This tote holds your take from the farmers' market, beach essentials or an en plein air watercolor kit. It features a large zippered main compartment for easy access and an external zippered organizer pocket (with key keeper) that swallows the entire bag when it's not in use. There's also a handy internal zip pocket for valuables, and side mesh pockets for drink bottles or snacks. Breathable backpack straps tuck away, and the lightweight foam back doubles as a seat cushion. Top-mounted buckles secure the tote's contents and keep them from shifting. Made of 1.8-oz 40-denier 100% nylon double-ripstop that has a polyurethane coating and a silicone finish. Reinforced with 6.3-oz 210-denier 100% nylon double-ripstop that has a polyurethane coating.