• Extremely lightweight double-ripstop fabric with excellent tear resistance
• Large main compartment
• Zippered side pocket for small essentials with internal key clip
• Webbing duffel handles convert to pack straps for hands free use on the go
• Top mounted, dual adjust webbing straps secure and compress the load
• Bag stuffs into its own self-storage pocket
• Body: 1.8-oz 40-denier 100% nylon double-ripstop with a polyurethane coating and silicone finish
• Base: 6.3-oz 210-denier 100% nylon double-ripstop with a polyurethane coating
• Made in the Philippines.
• This is a new, unused item. Luggage Pros is an authorized retailer of Patagonia.
• Questions? Call 800-595-5456 to speak to one of the pros! Or Chat Live
Stuffs into its own pocket, yet holds a full quiver of traveler's necessities. Once you get back home, it carries your workout gear for the gym, or a rope, shoes and chalk bag for a day of cragging. A large, zippered main compartment makes it easy to toss in a few essentials or stuff it to the max. The webbing handles adjust for use as either a backpack or duffel. An exterior side zipper pocket organizes small items; the top pocket holds your wallet and phone. Compression straps squeeze the load down to reduce the duffel's size. Made with 1.8-oz 40-denier 100% nylon double-ripstop with a polyurethane coating and a silicone finish. Reinforced with 6.3-oz 210-denier 100% nylon double-ripstop with a polyurethane coating.