• Extremely lightweight double-ripstop fabric with excellent tear resistance
• Main compartment accessed through top by zippered closure
• Improved ergo shoulder strap for increased comfort
• Zippered exterior security pocket with key clip
• Bag stuffs into its own self-storage pocket
• Breathable shoulder strap is ultralight, quick-drying and adjustable
• Body: 1.8-oz 40-denier 100% nylon double-ripstop with a polyurethane coating and silicone finish
• Base: 6.3-oz 210-denier 100% nylon double-ripstop with a polyurethane coating
• Made in the Philippines
• This is a new, unused item. Luggage Pros is an authorized retailer of Patagonia.
• Questions? Call 800-595-5456 to speak to one of the pros! Or Chat Live
Inspired by the classic Buddhist monk's bag, this is a sleek and nearly weightless courier bag for travelers looking to lighten their load. It features a zippered main compartment closure to hold the goods and an exterior security pocket for your wallet and phone. Quick-drying and breathable, the adjustable shoulder strap has a comfortable, ergonomic curve. When not in use, the bag stuffs into its own pocket for easy stowing. Made of 1.8-oz 40-denier 100% nylon double-ripstop that has a polyurethane coating and a silicone finish. Reinforced with 6.3-oz 210-denier 100% nylon double-ripstop that has a polyurethane coating.
Is this the newest version of this bag? Do you also have the newest version of the lightweight travel tote? And the Patagonia MLC?
Yes, this is the newest version of the bag that Patagonia currently is offering on their site. We do carry the current version of the lightweight travel tote. It is the Patagonia Lightweight Travel Tote (PID15725). Also, we do also have 3 of the current "MLC" items from Patagonia that can also we found on our website just by typing MLC into the search bar. -
Answered by Kyle on April 29, 2011