• Extremely lightweight double-ripstop fabric with excellent tear resistance
• Main pocket with cinch drawcord to keep gear safe and secure
• Lid pocket organizes your items for easy access and has internal key clip
• Exterior mesh pockets hold water bottles and jacket
• Breathable shoulder straps; webbing waistbelt; sternum strap; top-mounted haul handle
• Lightweight foam back panel
• Bag stuffs into its own self-storage pocket
• Body: 1.8-oz 40-denier 100% nylon double-ripstop with a polyurethane coating and silicone finish. Base: 6.3-oz 210-denier 100% nylon double-ripstop with a polyurethane coating
• Made in the Philippines.
• This is a new, unused item. Luggage Pros is an authorized retailer of Patagonia.
• Questions? Call 800-595-5456 to speak to one of the pros! Or Chat Live
In the lifelong search for a place to call home, we all do time on the road. This super-lightweight travel backpack holds everything you need for light travel, local hikes or shopping the market, and it stuffs into its own pocket. The main compartment uses a simple drawstring closure to keep gear safe and packed tight. There's also a zippered lid pocket for quick access to smaller items. Exterior mesh pockets hold bottles, shell, gloves, etc. Breathable shoulder straps and a webbing waistbelt distribute the load to keep you comfortable. The removable, lightweight foam back doubles as a sitting pad so you can take in the summit view. Made of 1.8-oz 40-denier 100% nylon double-ripstop with a polyurethane coating and a silicone finish. Reinforced with 6.3-oz 210-denier 100% nylon double-ripstop with a polyurethane coating.