• Body: 8.4-oz 600-denier 100% recycled polyester
• Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier polyester
• Main flap opens to largest compartment
• Houses one drop pocket, one mesh pocket, one padded electronics pocket and three slots for pens
• Zippered pocket on flap has moisture-shedding reverse coil zipper
• Padded computer sleeve is raised off the ground and will accommodate up to a 15-inch laptop
• Sleeve secures with a buckle and strap
• Front flap features improved reflective piping and webbing bike-light mount for visibility at night
• Side mounted exterior water bottle pocket
• Interior drop pocket secures with hook and loop tab for quick access to boarding passes, magazines or newspapers
• Fully adjustable shoulder strap with floating pad, three point adjustable stability strap and top side carrying handle
• 20 L (1343 cu in)
• This is a new, unused item. Luggage Pros is an authorized retailer of Patagonia.
• Questions? Call 800-595-5456 to speak to one of the pros! Or Chat Live
The Half-Mass holds our busy lives together. Built for bike commuters and sized for a day's worth of gear, it has padding on the backside and along the contoured base to protect the contents and provide structure. Inside, a padded computer sleeve cradles a 15-inch or smaller laptop safely off the ground. The main compartment features a drop pocket that secures with a hook-and-loop tab, a mesh pocket, a padded electronics pocket, and pen sleeves. The cover flap overlaps the sides of the bag to block rain; its pocket closes with a water-resistant zipper. The external side pocket stows a cell phone, power cords or water bottle. The bag's no-slip shoulder strap is fully adjustable, and the waist strap stows away. With a topside carrying handle, a reflective panel for visibility at night and a bike-light mount.