47920-BLK, 47920-CUI, 47920-BBE, 47920-TYO, 47920-LRM, 47920-FGT
680131050053, 885657815142, 885657501779, 885657963911, 885657963881, 885657963867
21" x 14" x 7"
13.5" x 13" x 2"
• Body: 420-denier 100% nylon oxford high-density weave
• Base: 840-denier 100% ballistics nylon
• Lining: 200-denier 100% polyester
• Generous main compartment with dump pockets for quick organization on the go
• Secondary compartment with internal organization has plenty of options for electronics and daily supplies, including a lanyard to secure keys
• Padded laptop sleeve is raised off the ground to protect from impact
• Sleeve secures with a buckle closure and doubles as an insulated hydration reservoir complete with tube port
• Exterior zippered secure pocket for quick access to essentials
• Large stash pocket for bulky items
• Exterior lash points
• Microfleece-lined pocket for sunglasses and electronics
• Stretch-woven pockets accommodate a wide range of water bottle shapes and sizes
• Airflow-mesh shoulder straps and back panel
• Adjustable sternum strap with emergency whistle
• Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
• Fits a 17-inch laptop
• This is a new, unused item. Luggage Pros is an authorized retailer of Patagonia.
• Questions? Call 800-595-5456 to speak to one of the pros! Or Chat Live
This pack carries the heavier loads of city commuters, full-time students and ramblers facing a day of unsettled weather in the mountains. Its large main pocket holds the bulk of things and comes with a padded sleeve that's raised to help protect up to a 17-inch laptop. The sleeve has a tube port and accepts a hydration reservoir when you hit the trail. A second compartment holds daily supplies such as keys, paperback, pens and phone. A zippered exterior pocket provides easy access to a wallet, an exterior stuff pocket stashes a shell, two stretch pockets hold water bottles, and a microfleece-lined pocket protects sunglasses or an audio device. To carry it all comfortably, the Fuego uses heat-venting airflow mesh on the shoulder straps and back panel. With a webbing waistbelt, adjustable sternum strap that has an emergency whistle, and compression straps to stabilize the load.