• Body: 8.4-oz 600-denier 100% recycled polyester
• Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier polyester
• Main flap opens to largest compartment
• Houses one drop pocket, one mesh pocket, one padded electronics pocket, three slots for pens and a discrete and secure zippered pocket
• Zippered pocket on flap has moisture-shedding reverse coil zipper
• Interior padded computer sleeve is raised off the ground and will accommodate up to a 17-inch laptop
• Sleeve secures with a buckle and strap
• Front flap features improved reflective piping and webbing bike-light mount for visibility at night
• Side mounted exterior water bottle pocket
• Interior drop pocket secures with hook and loop tab for quick access to boarding passes, magazines or newspapers
• Fully adjustable shoulder strap with floating pad, three point adjustable stability strap and top side carrying handle
• 30 L (1831 cu in)
• This is a new, unused item. Luggage Pros is an authorized retailer of Patagonia.
• Questions? Call 800-595-5456 to speak to one of the pros! Or Chat Live
Climbers have haul bags, commuters have the Critical Mass Bag. Downsized slightly this season for easier carrying, this bike bag still holds enough gear for a full day without bogging you down. It has padding on the back and along the contoured base to protect contents and provide structure. The main compartment features a drop pocket that secures with a hook-and-loop tab, a mesh pocket for visibility, a padded electronics pocket, pen sleeves and a secure zippered pocket. A padded computer sleeve suspends a 17-inch or smaller laptop off the ground to keep it safe from hard knocks. The front flap overlaps both sides of the bag to thwart rain; it has a pocket that closes with a water-resistant zipper. An external side pocket holds a phone, power cords or water bottle. Its no-slip shoulder strap is fully adjustable, and the waist strap stows away when not in use. With a topside carrying handle, a reflective panel for visibility at night and a bike-light mount.