47925-BLK, 47925-WIL, 47925-PRG, 47925-LRM
680131050084, 887187219247, 887187039708, 885657963584
21" x 12.5" x 10.5"
13.5" x 13" x 2"
• Body: 420-denier 100% nylon oxford high-density weave
• Base: 840-denier 100% ballistics nylon
• Lining: 200-denier 100% polyester
• Generous main compartment with dump pockets for quick organization on the go
• Secondary compartment with internal organization has plenty of options for electronics and daily supplies, including a lanyard to secure keys
• Padded laptop sleeve is raised off the ground to protect from impact
• Sleeve secures with a buckle closure and doubles as an insulated hydration reservoir complete with tube port
• Exterior zippered pocket for quick access to essentials
• Microfleece-lined pocket for sunglasses and electronics
• Stretch-woven pockets accommodate a wide range of water bottle shapes and sizes
• Shock cord secures bulky items
• Reflective piping for visibility at night
• Airflow-mesh shoulder straps and back panel
• Adjustable sternum strap with emergency whistle
• Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
• Fits a 17-inch laptop
• 32 L (1953 cu in)
• This is a new, unused item. Luggage Pros is an authorized retailer of Patagonia.
• Questions? Call 800-595-5456 to speak to one of the pros! Or Chat Live
The multi-tasking Chacabuco keeps your Monday-through-Friday trappings organized and accessible and, when you make a break for the wide-open spaces, holds a weekend's worth of outdoor gear. It houses everything in three separate compartments and has reflective piping for night commutes and an exterior shock cord for additional stowage. The generous main compartment carries most things, and comes with a padded sleeve that's raised to protect up to a 17-inch laptop. Equipped with a tube port, the sleeve also accepts a hydration reservoir when you leave your laptop at home. A secondary pocket stores everyday necessities like keys, pens and a phone. A zippered outside pocket holds energy bars, and a microfleece-lined top pocket protects sunglasses or an audio device. Two stretch pockets keep water bottles within reach. The Chacabuco's suspension system uses a heat-venting airflow-mesh back panel and shoulder straps, a webbing waistbelt and a sternum strap with an emergency whistle. Compression straps stabilize the load.