49340-BLK, 49340-WAX, 49340-NHG, 49340-PUR
680131125287, 887187219711, 885657964505, 887187054336
11" x 23.5" x 13"
• Waterproof fabric with sewn seams protects your gear in wet conditions
• Carry with handle or padded and adjustable shoulder straps
• U-Shaped lid provides easy access to the main compartment; two secure, zippered internal mesh pockets
• Zippered exterior pocket
• Two haul handles and four-corner mounted webbing daisy chains for hauling and tying down big loads
• Bottom padded with foam to protect contents
• Body/base: 14.7-oz 1,200-denier polyester (50% solution dyed) with a TPU film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
• Made in the Philippines.
• This is a new, unused item. Luggage Pros is an authorized retailer of Patagonia.
• Questions? Call 800-595-5456 to speak to one of the pros! Or Chat Live
Carry it onto the commuter train, toss it into the wet bed of a truck, and lash it to the roof of a bus in Peru. Made from waterproof fabric and equipped with water-resistant zippers and seams, this burly carryall will protect your gear from rain and rough handling. Its U-shaped lid allows quick access to the main compartment, while two zippered internal mesh pockets keep small items organized. The padded bottom panel adds structure and helps cushion the load when your duffel gets pitched from on high. Carrying options include removable padded shoulder straps, webbing handles with a snap closure, and haul loops at either end (that facilitate linking multiple bags). Four daisy chains let you attach additional gear to the outside. A zippered exterior pocket holds the stuff you need to access quickly. Made from 14.7-oz 1,200-denier polyester (50% solution dyed) with a TPU film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Does the black hole duffel have compression straps to keep your gear from shifting...like the northface duffel? They have their compression on the sides where can see them.
No, this duffel does not have compression straps on the inside of the bag. -
Answered by Kyle on April 29, 2011
Customers Who Bought This Also Bought
- Great for school and trips
Quality of product, size
Submitted on November 19, 2012