• Waterproof fabric with sewn seams protects your gear in wet conditions
• Carry with handle or padded and adjustable shoulder straps
• U-Shaped lid provides easy access to the main compartment; two secure, zippered internal mesh pockets
• Zippered exterior pocket
• Two haul handles and four-corner mounted webbing daisy chains for hauling and tying down big loads
• Bottom padded with foam to protect contents
• Body/base: 14.7-oz 1,200-denier polyester (50% solution dyed) with a TPU film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
• Made in the Philippines.
• This is a new, unused item. Luggage Pros is an authorized retailer of Patagonia.
s simple and utilitarian as a railroad freight car, the Black Hole 120L has only slightly less capacity. Made of waterproof fabric and equipped with water-resistant zippers and seams, this burly carryall will protect your gear from rain and rough handling. Its U-shaped lid allows quick access to the main compartment, while two internal mesh pockets keep small items organized. The padded bottom panel adds structure and helps cushion the load when your duffel gets pitched from on high. Carrying options include removable padded shoulder straps, webbing handles with a snap closure, and haul loops at either end (that facilitate linking multiple bags). Four daisy chains let you lash additional gear to the outside. A zippered exterior pocket holds the stuff you need to access quickly. Made from 14.7-oz 1,200-denier polyester (50% solution dyed) with a TPU film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.