• Teardrop pack shape positions the load behind the shoulders
• Single-strap design makes getting to your things simple; just spin it around front
• Zippered main pocket has internal zippered mesh and stretch-woven pockets
• Convenient zippered pocket on the shoulder strap is lined to protect valuables
• Breathable, moisture-moving 3-D spacer mesh pads the shoulder strap and back panel to keep you cool
• Adjustable buckles allow you to lash items to the exterior
• Body: 420-denier 100% nylon oxford plain weave
• Base: 840-denier 100% ballistics nylon
• Lining: 200-denier 100% polyester
• Stretch-woven pockets: 92% nylon/8% spandex
• All treated with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
• Made in Vietnam.
• This is a new, unused item. Luggage Pros is an authorized retailer of Patagonia.
• Questions? Call 800-595-5456 to speak to one of the pros! Or Chat Live
Grab your Atom and split. Part courier bag, daypack and carry-all, its teardrop shape provides the support of a daypack by positioning the load behind your shoulder, and the single-strap design makes getting to the goods simple, just spin it around front. The large zippered main pocket has zippered mesh and stretch-woven pockets inside to organize small items. A convenient zippered pocket on the shoulder strap has a soft lining to protect valuables. Breathable, 3-D spacer mesh pads the shoulder strap and back panel to wick moisture, dry quickly and increase ventilation. For biking and hiking, a fold-away waistbelt keeps the pack close to your torso. Made of a 420-denier 100% nylon oxford plain weave with an 840-denier 100% ballistics nylon bottom. The lining is 200-denier 100% polyester. All fabrics have a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish.