26 x 17 x 10
• Lightweight durable Polycarbonate front shell and ABS back shell provide maximum strength and resistance
• Internal alloy telescopic handle with push button system is adjustable to a variety of heights
• Top and side carry handles for easy lifting
• Spacious 20" main compartment with divider provides ample packing space for your travel needs
• Multi-pocket 210D lining and elastic straps help keep your items secured
• State-of-the-art 360 degree spinner wheels allow for effortless maneuverability
• Usually leaves the warehouse in 4-5 business days
• We are unable to edit any portion of the personalized design on the front of the bag
• We are unable to customize a bag with any trademarked or copyrighted images without authorized consent
• Questions? Call 800-595-5456 to speak to one of the pros! Or Chat Live
What is the weight of the 24 inch
This weighs 9 lbs. -
Answered by MyFly Bag Personalized 24" Luggage on February 24, 2014
I'm not sure if the picture I'd like to use on the luggage is of good enough quality. I read your Q&A about MB, but I'm not that computer-term-savvy. My picture's properties tell me that it is 35.3 KB, or 36, 227 bites. Is that a high enough quality to transfer?
The image on the MyFly Bags are printed at 1278x1754 pixels. This would typically require a 5mb or larger image. -
Answered by Heather on February 4, 2014
Is there a TSA lock for the zippers?
The MyFly Bag Personalized Luggage does not come with a TSA lock. If interested, there are many individual TSA approved locks that we sell that can be added to the bag. -
Answered by Russell on April 11, 2014
How many MB does the photo need to be to transfer successfully on to checked luggage?
Photos from almost any camera or phone work great. Sometimes when these photos are uploaded to social sites (ie: Facebook) they can become compressed and the photo quality will suffer. To avoid potential image quality issues, we recommend using the original photos prior to submitting to these type of sites that may compress images. As always, if you have any questions about the quality of your image, please don't hesitate to ask! -
Answered by Nathan on April 11, 2014