94838, 94835, 94836, 94839, 94831, 94830
642154948380, 642154948359, 642154948366, 642154948397, 642154948311, 642154948304
12.5" x 16" x 5"
14" x 10" x 1.5"
• Italian Leather
• Well organized top zip compartment provides quick access to main section with separate file divider
• Front Organizer section for media gadgets, pens, cell phone, business cards, etc.
• Tubular leather arm straps are practical and stylish
• Features a built-in padded laptop section, protects laptops up to 15.4"
• This is a new, unused item. Luggage Pros is an authorized retailer of McKlein.
• Questions? Call 800-595-5456 to speak to one of the pros! Or Chat Live
McKlein's smart, chic W Series is dedicated to women who refuse to settle for boredom when seeking professionalism. Style meets function in these bags clad in luxurious Italian leather with features including metallic YKK Zippers, a removable laptop sleeve, and ample space for organization. With these clever, modern styles, no woman must forgo fashion for a professional look.
Will my 17" macbook fit in this bag?
No, the McKlein W Series Winnetka Leather Ladies Briefcase with Removable Sleeve will not fit a 17" laptop. It protects laptops up to 15.4". -
Answered by Emma on June 27, 2012
Can this bag be monogrammed?
Yes, the McKlein W Series Winnetka Leather Ladies Briefcase with Removable Sleeve is able to be monogrammed with three, one inch tall letters directly about the center clip. -
Answered by Emma on April 10, 2012
Customers Who Bought This Also Bought
Clark & Mayfield
Add to Cart to See
Kenneth Cole Reaction
- Great for Conferences/Client Meetings
Perfect size to bring to client meetings or to conferences. Not too big where it is bulky, but big enough to fit a portfolio and other docs. If you remove the sleeve you could even fit a laptop. Holds all documents and my keys so there is no need to also have my purse. Straps at the top also help to adjust the width if needed.
Submitted on January 2, 2013
- Great for notebook
Looks very stylish, not very official. It can be used not only in official situations. Very comfortable - there are a lot of different pockets.
In my opinion it could be lighter - it's a bit too heavy.
Submitted on April 10, 2010